What’s on Your Plate?
Step up to the Coaching Buffet to Help You Get it Done
Have you ever tried to accomplish a goal or start a new program, only to find:
- you procrastinate and just can’t get things done?
- beat yourself up for not living up to your own or others’ expectations?
- you’d like a coach to help you accomplish your goals, but the cost is too high for even one session?
At Coaching Buffet, you set and meet your goals with the help of an online group and coach.
It’s simple, convenient, and incredibly effective. Your coach and your fellow group members help you stay focused on your goals and work to reach them by providing daily accountability. Best of all, you …
- Feel less stress as you complete important tasks
- Start accomplishing more in less time with less effort
- Get organized and stay on top of tasks
- Get tools that will help you achieve your goals
- Pay less than one-tenth the cost of regular coaching
- Work from the privacy of your own computer and at a time convenient for you!
What Can a Coaching Group Do For Me?
Each coaching group has unique goals. Some provide support for a specific purpose, such as accountability in the spiritual disciplines or focus to complete academic work. Others groups are purely for fun and fellowship. (Check out groups that meet your goals.)
You choose your interest group. Each group is made up of 10 to 12 participants and one coach.
You’ll get to work with others from all over the world – people who struggle with the same problems or concerns as you. The peer support gives you daily accountability and structure so you don’t feel overwhelmed. Your group and your coach will help you keep from biting off more than you can chew but will give you that little push when you need it. You’ll track problems and get help when you need it – but you’ll feel encouraged, not nagged, as you see others working along with you on just the same issues. You can even register anonymously if you want to participate but prefer confidentiality.
What’s on your plate?
Check out the Coaching Buffet to see how our unique coaching groups can help you get it done – and help you achieve your goals as never before.